Re: @(#)Mordred Labs advisory 0x0003: Buffer overflow in

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: @(#)Mordred Labs advisory 0x0003: Buffer overflow in
Date: 2002-08-20 21:09:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is all an indication of our increasing usage. Several PostgreSQL
articles have appeared in the past week in _major_ media outlets, not
just the open-source press (eweek, Bloomburg), a major PostgreSQL
support company bought a Linux distribution (SRA-Turbolinux), and we
have independent projects auditing our code. It is only going to get
worse. ;-)

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us