Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?

From: George(dot)T(dot)Essig(at)stls(dot)frb(dot)org
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL + PHP 4.2x buggy with Apache?
Date: 2002-08-06 18:46:57
Lists: pgsql-general

It sounds like you have a problem with the persistent PostgreSQL
connections used by PHP and Apache. Change pg_pconnect to pg_connect and
restart Apache to close the existing persistent connections. My experience
is that pg_pconnect is not as robust as pg_connect and not worth the
increase in speed.

George Essig