Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer

From: Varun Kacholia <varunk(at)cse(dot)iitb(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL.org : A new website design offer
Date: 2002-06-18 21:15:51
Lists: pgsql-general

> Specifically :
>
> - Does it look alright in the browsers you use?
ok i use opera and it looks fine.
> - Do you feel it has a decent layout, with a proper
> usage of space? Not too crowded, not too much
> empty space, etc.
not satisfied with this...i think things are too small..
specifically the download and suport links...
i think they need to be given more prominence.
> - Does it easily guide you to where you want to go?
ok...except what i hv said above.
> - Does it lack anything important?
docs/manual link?

> - Any other suggestions which you feel are appropriate.
a bigger font size at some places would be better.

> Regards and best wishes,

Disclaimer : these are solely my views..do not flame!
--
------
Varun