Re: Advocating Postgre (was Re: read this and puke)

From: Sanjeev Rathore <intmail2002(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advocating Postgre (was Re: read this and puke)
Date: 2002-06-14 20:30:57
Lists: pgsql-general

hi all,
I have been working with PostgreSQL for at least 6 to 7 months now. I think it is a great product. I have been working on my own trying to create an auction site using PostgreSQL and Java, RedHat Linux. On every web page of mine at the bottom there is a logo of PostgreSQL, RedHat saying that the server is powered by them. I have also contacted Sun for the Java logo, but they require licensing agreement to use their logo, so I am waiting for that. Soon as I can get the internet connection with modem working my website should be ready. This is my little effort to promote PostgreSQL database.
Sanjeev Rathore