can Function return a row ???

From: Tahira Aslam <tahira_aslam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: can Function return a row ???
Date: 2002-05-13 05:38:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear postgresql Developers ..I need your help regarding postgresql funtion return type.I need to build a stored procedure like this

"Select First_Name,Last_Name,Designation,Department,Telephone_No,Fax_No From "Document""

But I can't get this whole row ...i can only extract single column like this

SELECT "First_Name"(STP_SelectAllFromdocument());

I am using postgresql 7.2 alongwith pgaccess.plz let me know how can i return a rowset from a function.