Make my question clear.

From: alex(at)AvengerGear(dot)com (Debian User)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Make my question clear.
Date: 2002-03-08 23:13:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I hope I'm not writing wrong question to the wrong mailing-list.
Let me know if I'm.

I would like to ask when the table reference e.g ( 1234::table1 )
return from the SELECT statment.
e.g.
> select col1 from table2
> col1
>---------
> 1234

col1 type is now from ( SET?? not sure) table1 converted to oid by seteval
and is there a function can converted this to text or int to preform
calculation?
Thanks
Alex