no cygrunsrv with cygwin

From: Emma Bjarnadottir <emmaklemma73(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: no cygrunsrv with cygwin
Date: 2002-02-23 17:02:15
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I have been trying to install cygwin postgreSQL
(services) on my windows xp (home editon) platform.
I have a problem, e.g. can't find any cygrunsrv, so I
have found it on the internet, but I don't where to
locate it to function correctly?

Could it have been a problem that I have Norton
Antivirus?

Is it maybe not possible to install as service on xp?

emma