Exited with status. . . codes

From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL general list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Exited with status. . . codes
Date: 2001-12-05 20:54:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I know this is around somewhere, and I just can't find it in the
archives. Someone, sometime posted the place(s?) to look for the
values for mm in "Server process (pid nnnn) exited with status mm".
Can anyone point me to the place? I'm trying to chase down some
strange behaviour, and I'm trying to figure out where to start
looking.

----
Andrew Sullivan 87 Mowat Avenue
Liberty RMS Toronto, Ontario Canada