Re: Beta going well

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta going well
Date: 2001-11-04 01:51:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't think so ... let's talk beta2 in mid November, with a much broader
announcement then just -hackers, with maybe an rc1 around the end of
November, schedualing a release for January 1st or there abouts ...

Few ppl ever jump onto Beta1 of anything ... there have been some changes
since Beta, so a Beta2 is warranted ... rc1 is when we've always stated
that we are confident with it for release, so that more ppl start to jump
on ...