Postgres --with-python problems..

From: Eric D Nielsen <nielsene(at)MIT(dot)EDU>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres --with-python problems..
Date: 2001-10-09 14:26:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Please ignore if this is a resend, but I got an error message on my mail that
was unreadable in my mail reader.

We are install PostGreSQL 7.1.3 on a RH 7.1 system with python. ./configure
works fine, but gmake fails on the first file that has a #include <Python.h>
with a file not found error. We've tried re-configuring with a
--with-includes=/path/to/python/include, but we still get the same error.
(Python hsa been installed and works.) Any help would be appreciated.

Eric Nielsen
nielsene(at)mit(dot)edu