Re: TEXT in select

From: Haller Christoph <ch(at)rodos(dot)fzk(dot)de>
To: remme(at)java-beans(dot)de (Michael Remme)
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TEXT in select
Date: 2001-09-28 14:11:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

I've tried (column indexdef is of type text)
select indexdef from pg_indexes where indexdef like '%pg_proc%' ;
select indexdef from pg_indexes where position('pg_proc' in indexdef) > 0 ;
select upper(indexdef) from pg_indexes where position('pg_proc' in indexdef) > 0 ;
and all three worked as intended.
Sorry, but I can't see any reason why it doesn't work on your machine.
Regards, Christoph