Re: How to implement transaction in plpgsql?

From: <cnliou(at)eurosport(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to implement transaction in plpgsql?
Date: 2001-09-15 00:28:58
Lists: pgsql-general

If I remember correctly, the document in "function"
section sas that people can not use transaction
statements (begin, commit, rollback) IN any function.
Instead, we should use these transaction statements
OUTSIDE function.

Good luck.

CN

You too can have your own email address from Eurosport.
http://www.eurosport.com