Re: a plpgsql documentation and samples

From: "Dr(dot) Evil" <drevil(at)sidereal(dot)kz>
To: mjefim(at)sphera(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a plpgsql documentation and samples
Date: 2001-09-11 08:27:59
Lists: pgsql-general

pl/pgsql doesn't seem to be very well documented. It would be cool if
it were better documented, or if there were a tutorial. It would be
even cooler if there were a pl/pgsql library, and also a library of C
language functions that people could use.

However, in the meantime, people on this list can answer the
questions. If you email me directly, I can probably answer many or
most pl/pgsql questions.