Re: Using PostgreSQL transactions through MS Access?

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Neal Lindsay <neal(dot)lindsay(at)peaofohio(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using PostgreSQL transactions through MS Access?
Date: 2001-07-23 17:09:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Drop the semicolon at the end of the string. In this context, it's not needed
to tell where the end of the statement is.

You might want to use a parameterized stored procedure that does multiple
updates inside a transaction. You would invoke the stored procedure via
mdb.Execute, as per your example.

--Wes

Neal Lindsay <neal(dot)lindsay%peaofohio(dot)com(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 07/15/2001
06:31:24 PM