Re: undeleteable records

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: undeleteable records
Date: 2001-07-17 21:15:39
Lists: pgsql-general

What I noticed was that the select came up with one row, with an apparently
blank gift_certificate_id. That field was declared as INT NOT NULL, yet it
shows up blank. Wouldn't that indicate that something got in there that wasn't
supposed to?

Tom Lane <tgl%sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 07/17/2001 04:49:45 PM