Re: pltcl.dll

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: guard <guard(at)ficnet(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pltcl.dll
Date: 2001-07-11 12:50:25
Lists: pgsql-general

guard wrote:
> please help
> how to configure pltcl

Seems you want to build that on Windomps, right?

Never did it, so I don't know exactly . But I see possible
problems here. The Windows port uses the CygWIN environment.
The pltcl object, which has to be loaded into the backend, in
turn needs the regular Tcl shared library (libtclxx.dll),
which is a normal Windows DLL. Does linking of CygWIN code
against regular DLL's work?

Jan