Quick RServ Question

From: pgsql-general(at)commandprompt(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Quick RServ Question
Date: 2001-06-21 04:03:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have a quick RServ question. We have got it all running and it seems to
work except, only manually. In other words, it works great as long as we
use the Replicate command.

So my question is... Is the Replicate command supposed to be run from a cron
job or did we miss a part of the set up that calls the replicate command
from a trigger or something?