Re: Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: bpalmer <bpalmer(at)crimelabs(dot)net>
Cc: lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..
Date: 2001-05-13 01:34:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> My regression tests ran clean this morning. Thanks guys.

I figured out why recompile/initdb fixed it for me. I saw the same
compile errors you did because I had patched my expected.out files are
part of applying a patch. I had not recompiled, so I saw the same
failures you did.

I did a recompile and initdb just to clean everything out, and it went
away. My failures were part of patch application, while yours where
from the parallel regression tests used with the new patch.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us