Re: Re: URL for gmake

From: Bill Barnes <kgbsoft(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: prlw1(at)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk, pg-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: URL for gmake
Date: 2001-03-18 04:42:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Well, this was a case of monkey-see monkey-do. I was
following a procedure published by VistaSource.

So, I'll reconstruct my run and use 'make'. Wrote a
lot of C programs before I got to Linux. I guess
'tail' invokes the command last entered? and that's
why the error was not reported at 'gmake' entry.

Thanks,
-Bill

--- Patrick Welche <prlw1(at)newn(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk> wrote:

> I think it's time for some coffee?

But vodka is a better source of comfort, at least for
the moment.