Resolved, maybe (Re: Strange bug in PLpgsql?)

From: <drevil(at)sidereal(dot)kz>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Resolved, maybe (Re: Strange bug in PLpgsql?)
Date: 2001-02-10 22:26:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Well, I did a dropdb and then I recreated everything, and then it
started working the way I thought it should. There must have been
some function in there that was confusing it, or who knows what. As
I'm writing and debugging functions, I do a lot of DROP FUNCTION and
CREATE FUNCTION, so maybe something happened.

Strange.