SQL-Explorer Delphi and Access 2000/97 doesn't display tables any more

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL-Explorer Delphi and Access 2000/97 doesn't display tables any more
Date: 2001-02-03 18:11:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Stefan Diestelmann (sd(at)itsds(dot)de) reports a bug with a severity of 3

Short Description
SQL-Explorer Delphi and Access 2000/97 doesn't display tables any more

Long Description
I use Delphi DB-Explorer to look in my LINUX Database, therefor i use ODBC 6.50 (latest release) when browsing through the tables, no table is listed. BUT Queries and my Programms work, seems that the System-Tables could not be accessed

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report