no more regression test errors on NT with latest CVS version

From: Fred Yankowski <fred(at)ontosys(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: no more regression test errors on NT with latest CVS version
Date: 2001-01-20 18:09:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I just checked out the latest/head/tip revision of pgsql from CVS and
built it for NT. Now all regression tests pass.

It seems that the failing tests that I reported in a previous note
were caused by 1) some date/time bugs that have since been fixed, and
2) some problem in my cygwin configuration that caused the regression
test data files to be interpreted in 'textmode', thereby causing
spurious differences.

--
Fred Yankowski fred(at)OntoSys(dot)com tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant www.OntoSys.com fax: +1.630.879.1370