plperl and sqrt.

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plperl and sqrt.
Date: 2001-01-17 20:43:18
Lists: pgsql-general

I have plperl compiled, installed, and generally working on
Solaris. But when I try to execute the sqrt function, an error
is issued:

ERROR: creation of function failed: sqrt trapped by operation
mask at (eval 10) line 4.

The number after eval changes depending on where I put the line
of code which calls sqrt. Can someone tell me how to get around
this?

Thanks,

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer