SUCCESS!!: bizarre behavior of 'time' data entry

From: Barry Stewart <bstewart(at)smyrnacable(dot)net>
To: lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org
Cc: bstewart(at)smyrnacable(dot)net, lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SUCCESS!!: bizarre behavior of 'time' data entry
Date: 2001-01-13 18:26:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

FIXED! I had already started to rebuild the SRPM when your latest email
arrived. After installing the resulting RPMS, the problem still existed.
I downloaded the Mandrake .rpmrc file, rebuilt, and the problem is gone
(yea!). Interestingly enough, the existing time entries in my test
database magically added back the missing minute. I guess the values were
stored correctly in the database, but were mangled in the display somehow.
Oh well, that's academic; I'm off to be a productive PostgreSQL user...

Thanks for lending me your valuable time.

Barry

TODO: Advise Trustix developers of conflicting gcc flags.