Re: comunication between dbs

From: "Dr(dot) Hans-Christian Waldmann" <waldmann(at)samson(dot)fire(dot)uni-bremen(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, enrico(dot)mangano(at)nethouse(dot)it
Subject: Re: comunication between dbs
Date: 2000-11-07 10:23:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

> From pgsql-admin-owner+M42(at)postgresql(dot)org Tue Nov 7 09:30:35 2000
>

> Hi,
> i'm searching for documentation about instruments that postgresql offers about distribution of databases on different machines and
> comunications beetwen the dbs.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Enrico Mangano

Dear list, and author,

please post responses to this thread to the list rather than to
the originator. I suppose this might be of considerable interest
to all who use postgres.

Thanks

Hans

Dr. Hans C Waldmann
Methodology & Applied Statistics in Psychology & the Health Sciences

ZFRF / University of Bremen / Grazer Str 6 / 28359 Bremen / Germany
waldmann(at)samson(dot)fire(dot)uni-bremen(dot)de / http://samson.fire.uni-bremen.de

friend of: AIX PERL ADABAS SAS TEX