plpgsql - cache lookup error 18977

From: Tom Walta <twalta(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: plpgsql - cache lookup error 18977
Date: 2000-10-18 20:14:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I entered the following to load plpgsql:
"$createlang -L/usr/lib/pgsql plpgsql testdb"
postgresql appeared to have no problem with it. A
subsequent "$createlang -l -dtestdb" showed plpgsql as
being a trusted procedural language. But whenever I
attempt to use it in a function I get the following
error:
"ERROR: fmgr_info: Cache lookup for language failed
18977"
What does this mean, or where can I find out what this
means?

Thanks.