PL/PGSQL documentation

From: oberpwd(at)anubis(dot)network(dot)com (Wade D(dot) Oberpriller)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org (general-help postgresql)
Subject: PL/PGSQL documentation
Date: 2000-10-17 15:27:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I posted this query a while ago, but I might have missed the response, so here
goes again.

Is there any good documentation on the PL/PGSQL language? Like the complete
grammar and syntax? I have read the user's and programmer's manuals and all
they include is a few examples (hardly enough to be called thorough
documentation, IMO).

If anyone knows of a good resource, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Wade Oberpriller
StorageTek
oberpwd(at)network(dot)com