Public Database of zip code information

From: Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Public Database of zip code information
Date: 2000-09-21 00:03:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Sometime in the past year, someone mentioned a database that
contained zipcode, lat/long, and city information--does anyone else
remember this, or should I check into a drug clinic?

I'm pretty much looking for a way to correlate zip, city,
and/or geographic locations.

--
Adam Haberlach | A billion hours ago, human life appeared on
adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com | earth. A billion minutes ago, Christianity