dump files

From: Andrew Sullivan <sullivana(at)bpl(dot)on(dot)ca>
To: user Postgresql ML <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dump files
Date: 2000-07-10 20:54:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, so I really am even stupider than I look. I had a third look at the
output from my attempted read, and finally noticed the permissions error
early on which made everything fail. Sorry to be a bother.

Andrew Sullivan Computer Services
<sullivana(at)bpl(dot)on(dot)ca> Burlington Public Library
+1 905 639 3611 x158 2331 New Street
Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 1J4