Intro/Win9X

From: "Dan Boutin" <danboutin(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Intro/Win9X
Date: 2000-01-10 12:11:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

My name is Dan Boutin. I am just getting started exploring the
opportunities with Linux. I am currently developing a VB/SQL Server
application that I wish to run on PostgreSQL instead...mainly because of the
cost savings it will give the customer.

I saw on the web site that there is a Win9X version available. Is there a
trial version that I can download so I can evaluate the product instead of
having to purchase the full Win9X product? I don't have a Linux box set up
yet, but will do so soon, but I would like to evaluate PostgreSQL to see if
it performs as well as SQL Server.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Boutin