Dropping database in replica

From: Massimo Ortensi <mortensi(at)unimaticaspa(dot)it>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dropping database in replica
Date: 2020-10-09 12:30:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi everybody.

I have a stand-by database replicated sending wals

In the master cluster I dropped one of the databases, but the db is
still present in the replica cluster.

Is this normal or a misbehaviour of replication ?

Then I tried to drop db manually in the standby db but of course got an
error because the db is in read only mode.

Any suggestion of a clean way to drop the db in D/R site ?

Thanks in advance