Fedora 40

From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-pkg-yum <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fedora 40
Date: 2024-04-23 23:05:26
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi,

Fedora 40 is out. However I could not build the packages on time because
of the last week's outage. At least half of them are ready, but being
able to upload them will take a day or so as I'll go to Chicago for
PGDay.Chicago . Expect more news on Thursday.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor