Re: WAL Archiving and base backup

From: Issa Gorissen <issa-gorissen(at)usa(dot)net>
To: Torsten Förtsch <tfoertsch123(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WAL Archiving and base backup
Date: 2022-01-12 18:22:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Thx a lot. I thought about it but was not so sure about having a complex
script (compared to the very simple version when using the exclusive
backup - but this this is deprecated...).

I will test your option with the simpler version and post it back to it
can maybe land in PostgreSQL documentation.

Regards