Postgres Traffic accounting

To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Traffic accounting
Date: 2016-12-05 11:40:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hallo,

I have to try traffic accounting for postgres using tcpdump and nfdump.
I can see what traffic is produced but cant see the query / activity who
do it. because there is an ssl connection. use plain text is not an option.

I also try to use tcap-postgres. this does not compile on my server and
its very old (year 2004).

Is there a way to see traffic network of postgres sort by query?

best regards
basti