Probably typo in multixact.c

From: "Hou, Zhijie" <houzj(dot)fnst(at)cn(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Probably typo in multixact.c
Date: 2020-10-08 01:15:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

In multixact.c I found some comments like the following:

* Similar to AtEOX_MultiXact but for COMMIT PREPARED
* Discard the local MultiXactId cache like in AtEOX_MultiXact

Since there's no function called "AtEOX_MultiXact" in the code,
I think the "AtEOX_MultiXact" may be a typo.

AtEOXact_MultiXact seems to be the right function here.

Best regards,
houzj

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-fix-typo.patch application/octet-stream 1.1 KB