Documentation Generator for pl/pgsql

From: "Daniel Caune" <daniel(dot)caune(at)ubisoft(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Documentation Generator for pl/pgsql
Date: 2006-06-29 20:07:04
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,

Are you aware of any documentation generator for PL/PgSQL? I'm used to
write function documentation using a javadoc style. I'm aware of a tool
plsqldoc that generated documentation for PL/SQL code, whose syntax is
closed to PL/PgSQL. Does someone use this tool for PL/PgSQL?

Thanks,

--

Daniel CAUNE

Ubisoft Online Technology