Re: Refactor MD5 implementations and switch to EVP for OpenSSL

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Refactor MD5 implementations and switch to EVP for OpenSSL
Date: 2020-12-09 12:52:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 9 Dec 2020, at 06:47, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> In short, this seems rather committable to me.

Agreed, this version of the patch looks good to me. I've looked over the
attributions for the code movement and it seems to match now, and all tests
pass etc. +1 on going ahead with this version.

The tiniest level of nitpicking would be that md5.h doesn't have the
/* PG_MD5_H */ comment on the #endif line (and it's even tinier since it's
not even the fault of this patch - I just happened to notice when looking
at that file).

cheers ./daniel