Re: ENQUIRY

From: Jack Royal-Gordon <jackrg(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: ejike david ugwuanyi <davoagk(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ENQUIRY
Date: 2020-01-28 09:08:22
Lists: pgadmin-support

Before you can create a database, you have to have a database server. pgAdmin4 is a front end for controlling database servers. If you don’t have a database server, look for an installation for Postgres for your local machine — install that and you’ll have a database server to connect to. Alternatively, if you’re connecting to a database server that already exists on another machine, you would click on the “Connection” tab and enter the information to connect to the server.

You can find more extensive information here: https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/noalyss/administration/configure-pgadmin/ <https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/noalyss/administration/configure-pgadmin/>