RE: [HACKERS] CVS

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] CVS
Date: 1999-07-19 16:27:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks all for this info. I'm presuming that, because no-one has been rude
yet, that a lot of this is not in the developers manual, or FAQ yet. Would
it be worthwhile putting it there? Just a quick paragraph with the latest
settings, and default options for particular types of developers (e.g.:
somebody who wants to hack the source and contribute, somebody who wants the
latest patch tree, somebody who wants access to the latest source, but no
contributions, etc).

MikeA