RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Greg Speegle'" <Greg(at)10happythings(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem?
Date: 2000-12-07 16:51:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dropping a non-existent table should throw an exception as well as mark any
open transaction as aborted.

I'd say either:

* using autoCommit while checking for existing tables.
* commit and begin a new transaction afterwards.
* Use temporary tables, so the table doesn't survive the connection.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council