RE: jdbc7.0-1.2.jar

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Lars Nielsen Lind'" <larslind(at)systemudvikling(dot)dk>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: jdbc7.0-1.2.jar
Date: 2000-12-05 14:55:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This looks like a bug in JBuilder. It's having some unusual problem trying
to compile DriverManager.getConnection() which is part of the JDK not the
driver, hence out of our control (no JDBC driver has anything to do with
compiling apps).

This is the second or third report of this I've seen, so it might be good to
check on Borland/Imprise's site to see if anyone else has seen this
behaviour before.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council