Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore
Date: 2014-03-04 16:28:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi Sameer,

> Any idea whom do I need to talk to/email to for this?
>
> Someone with rights to create the mailing list needs to do so. When that is done, I will add it to the PUG list.

The Singapore PUG is already listed on the community page - http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

I pinged some of the pginfra people to see if they can create the list, because yes, this has taken way too long.

> BTW we have completed 2 PUGS meetups in Singapore. Last meetup we got a decent crowd of people who are using PostgreSQL. Is there place where we can share the pictures?

Awesome! I would keep using the meetup page to share photos - we do the same with NYCPUG. We currently don't have anything to add photos for PUGs to the main PostgreSQL page.

Best,

Jonathan