the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration

From: robert <robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: the installation of pgadmin4 makes me weep in frustration
Date: 2019-01-14 07:58:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi There

first, thanks a lot for the great an beautiful software we get from
PostgreSQL and all people around it.

But I wonder how it comes, that installing pgadmin4 is so incredibly hard?

And no documentation.

I would like to install pgadmin4 to my ubuntu 18.1 laptop.

Where do I find doku on how to install pgadmin4. Preferably I would like
to install it using pip?

thanks

robert

--
Robert Rottermann CEO

031 333 10 20
robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch <mailto:robert(at)redo2oo(dot)ch>
Sickingerstrasse 3, 3014 Bern <http://maps.apple.com/?q=Sickingerstrasse
3,3014 Bern>

https://Redo2oo.ch <https://redo2oo.ch>

*Ihr Partner wenn es um ERP Lösungen geht.*