Setting up a client/server database

From: Luis Cortes <LCortes(at)Flash(dot)Net>
To: pgsql-questions(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up a client/server database
Date: 1999-12-23 21:54:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

What I want to setup is a Linux box running postgres and various
clients on Windows 95/98 possibly using Borland C++ to develop the
client side apps. Are there any documents out there to help me set
this up? Is there any one out there that can give me some tips? What
technology should I be looking at? ODBC? All good answers
appriciated!

Thanks,
Luis.

Please also reply to sender.