[ADMIN]: help!

From: william drury <bild(at)xao(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: [ADMIN]: help!
Date: 1999-11-10 03:22:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm sorry to post it like this and bug everyone, but I've done
everything I can to wave my arms and get the attention of postmaster,
root, webmaster, pgsql-general-request, to no avail. :(

[ bild prostrates himself. ]

Please, please, O Gods of pgsql-general email, have mercy on a poor
sinner and remove me from this list! My folder runneth over with
emails that I, a humble programmer, haven't the wisdom (or, well, the
time) to read!

[ A calf is burned in sacrifice. ]

unsubscribe bild(at)xao(dot)com