Re: [HACKERS] Book on web site

From: Mike Mascari <mascarim(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Book on web site
Date: 1999-10-20 18:23:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Should we be checking it for any semantic errors?
If we find one, do we win a prize? ;-) On node24,
"Creating Tables" you have:

The words CREATE TABLE have special meaning to the
database server. They indicate that the next request
from the user is to create a database.
^^^^^^^^
Mike Mascari
(mascarim(at)yahoo(dot)com)