jdbc problem

From: soundar rajan <psrajan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc problem
Date: 1999-10-15 19:36:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using postgresql under linux. Now that I need to
build up the jdbc driver for postgresql, when I make
under the directory /src/interfaces/jdbc.. I get an
error stating '(u' unexpected syntax...

The version returned by the make is 1.0b4. The
makeVersion.java file returns jdbc0 as the output and
so, the postgresql.jar file is not been created.

How do I go about this? Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks.
Soundar.