INSTALL file - new version

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Subject: INSTALL file - new version
Date: 1999-10-04 05:12:08
Lists: pgsql-docs

Here is a new attempt of the INSTALL file, that is a conversion of the
HTML to txt using:

lynx -force_html -dump -hiddenlinks=ignore -nolist "$@"

This is not the whole file because the install document is split up into
files, and I just converted the largest one. Our current INSTALL is
also attached. Seems my method has problems because though some parts
are formatted better, others are worse, and the number seems to stop
after item 11.

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 24.8 KB
unknown_filename text/plain 29.9 KB