Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow

From: Stephen Kogge <stevek(at)uimage(dot)com>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: stevek(at)uimage(dot)com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Date: 1999-08-18 02:03:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If the award is small enough you might consider a small cooler as the
shipping box. I use coolers (as in plastic clad foam box to keep your
picnic cool) to ship my underwater cameras all over the world. They
survive many years of airline baggage handlers, are fairly inexpensive
and give you a surface to duct-tape closed. About the only thing you may need
to do is put "contents are not food, no dry-ice". Those are two most common
questions at customs.

--
Stephen N. Kogge
stevek(at)uimage(dot)com