Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, Vadim Mikheev <vadim(at)krs(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Date: 1999-08-17 01:55:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> >>I like this idea -:))
> >>
> >>Vadim
> >
> > I like it too:-)
>
> Hmmmm... Y'know they always send a rep along with the Stanley Cup so as
> to keep it safe........... :)

You know, my wife and I were just talking today about taking an
around-the-world cruise someday. This may be my chance. :-)

I am seeing double-smiles from Vadim, so if people are serious and not
just joking, I will try and make the arrangements so it is dropped off
and picked up by reputable carriers to make the trip.